Got the postings goin’ on, got the fiction goin’ on, got the poetry thing happenin’. So now what? Well, I’ve noticed there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to things around here. Can’t be easy for all of you visiting. Plus, school begins in about a month, and I don’t think I can keep this going at the same level without going completely insane! I’ve got to come up with a plan that works for you and me, so you know what’s going on and I know what the hell I’m doing! So today is organizing day. I’m going to share with you exactly what to expect and when. I hope I’m listening!
I post three different types of material , and starting right after this posting, I will adhere to this schedule:
- “my life” journal, like this posting
- I will post on WEDNESDAYS and SATURDAYS
- poetry, each has its own page
- as the spirit moves, but never on Wednesday or Saturday
- Brethren Beginnings, a serial leading up to my novels, each on its own page
- I can’t wait a month! It killed me this time! So every 3 WEEKS, on a MONDAY, I will add a new page. Number One and Number Two are ready for reading! 🙂
- So, expect Number Three on July 19!
Well, that felt REALLY good! I can tell you, I’m a little nervous. But structure is good. My motto is: there is freedom in structure.
I would highly recommend signing up for an e-mail subscription so you are notified whenever I post. If you’re on Facebook with me, then it automatically posts there, BUT you could miss it. I miss other people’s if I’ve been away from it for a while and forget to look through all the older posts.
Well, I”m done for now. Gotta work on Novel #3. I hope these changes jive with you. Afterall, this site is for you and I want you happy! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!