Bill Cosby is a comic genius and seriously, a very intelligent one at that. I must confess. From Fat Albert to The Cosby Show and his hilarious talk with kids and standup routines, he has kept me rolling on the floor. Thanks goes to Brainy Quotes for these today. Enjoy…
1. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
2. No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I’m not talking about the kids. Their behavior is always normal.
3. Parents are not interested in justice, they’re interested in peace and quiet.
4. The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now.
5. Women don’t want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think – in a deeper voice.
6. A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he’s in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station.
7. A word to the wise ain’t necessary – it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.
8. Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
9. Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.