How many of you like puzzles? Word puzzles? I grew up watching my mom do the Cryptograms in the newspaper. As I got older, I gave them a shot and found that they are pretty cool. For those not familiar with cryptograms, a message is written out in code, where one letter stands for another. No hints are given. You have to figure it out all by yourself. Well, I’ve created a cryptogram for our contest!
Here are the rules to playing and winning:
1. Guess the message in the cryptogram below
2. Send your guess to my email address found at the upper right corner of my website.
3. I will pick 2 winners from those who solve the cryptogram correctly, and at random. These 2 winners will receive a T-shirt and a removable tattoo!
4. I will then pick 4 more winners from the entire pool of respondents, at random, who will receive signed and numbered trading cards of Michael, Brethren Protector and Raphael, Brethren Savior.
5. ONLY ONE EMAIL ENTRY PER PERSON. If I see more than one, I will toss them both. No purchase necessary to win. You don’t have to be a Disciple to enter, but you should be familiar with the Brethren and Trinity. Rules subject to change.
6. Next Friday, winners will be announced here, as well as the message. I would ask that the winners immediately, or as soon as possible, send me their snail mail addresses.
7. Most importantly, HAVE FUN! 🙂
ERKIPW VIEPPC HS IBMWX SR IEVXL. IZMP FIXXIV WXEVX VYRRMRK!