WHERE BOO-KS DEVOUR YOU
BLOG HOP TOUR (OCT 17-24)
click here to return to the BIG LIST
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, October 17, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 24, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted October 25th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
Go On A Ghost Adventure With Me!
One of my most favorite shows on TV has to be Ghost Adventures, on the Travel Channel. At first I laughed at the crew of the three young men, who set out on each episode with the intent on locking themselves in a spooky building until dawn in order to connect with the spirits who are reputed to still linger and haunt the place. But quickly I added incredulity to my laughter, and have kept watching ever since.
Zak is the head ghost hunter of the crew, and his personality is just over-the-top hilarious. He talks so loud, so passionately and then hushes everyone to silence to hear something. But I have to admit, he has had some amazing experiences that I find hard to dispute. Nick is so very handsome (giggles), and has had some pretty intense happenings of his own for us to witness. Aaron is adorable and cracks me up with his exclamations and expressions of surprise at hearing or feeling something otherworldly. They all carry cameras and ghost-detecting equipment. What is also interesting is the research they do beforehand regarding the history behind these various places of interest.
I thought I’d share with you all today some video clips of their best evidence so far from their show. New episodes are currently being shown, but I think the most provocative pieces of evidence have been shown during past seasons.
***Take the time to click on this video clip and pick your favorite piece of evidence. Tell me which it is and you are entered to win a free eBOOK of GHOST OF A CHANCE, my newest ghostly romance! Leave your email addy so I can reach you. Enjoy…
**Just in case you aren’t a winner, you can still grab yourself a copy of Ghost of a Chance at www.decadentpublishing.com or amazon.com. It’s a terribly romantic ghost story for Decadent Publishing’s 1-Night Stand series! Can you say 3 flames?
Susannah’s married to her career. And she’s about ready for a divorce. Drowning in grief over the loss of her husband years ago, she initially immersed herself in a high-powered position at her marketing firm. But recently, she’s lost that loving feeling. Is she finally able to accept that her need for a man, for love in her life is stronger than her desire to bury it?
Remy, once a high-profile building magnate, is a ghost of a man, literally. Cursed by a vengeful ex-wife he neglected, he’s relegated to shadows of his former world. She meant for him to spend the rest of his life without the chance of normalcy ever again, and he believed she succeeded. But could there be a way out?
Susannah and Remy, two people ghosting through life, until they are brought together by a fateful One Night Stand. Both are seeking re-entry to the land of the living and loving. Can they fulfill each other’s deepest desires and learn what it means to live again?