1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Friday, February 24th
THIS TOUR ENDS: Sunday, February 26, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
***Winners will be drawn and posted Monday, February 27th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
I’M FLIRTY AND I KNOW IT…
I remember my flirty-girl days. There was a time, my college years up to BC (before children), that I had a flirty figure. I could dance and have the boys drooling at my feet. A time when my body could back up the promise in my eyes. Ah, but I wax nostalgic.
I certainly WASN’T born to flirt. It was college when the dorky girl changed into a desirable young lady. I exercised my flirtability on many a college prep and had a blast. Dancing was the big thing back then, so yes, I flirted with the boys through rockin’ 80’s dance music.
LMFAO’s song, “I’m Sexy and I Know It” describes the dance scene back then. Dance moves were all about hips, butt, and sexy arms. Then, getting close to who you’re dancing with. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle! Yeah!
Well, I met my husband right out of college and guess what? He loved to dance! And he did it well. So we always had a great time dating and still do whenever there’s an affair to go to and there’s music. We flirt with each other across the dance floor and dance, oh so close.
Dancing was my way to flirt. But the flirt that worked for Raphael and Serena, of RELIC, was suggestive remarks. Check this out…
“I’ve got a tip for you. Life is uncertain…eat dessert first.” While he sat down next to her, she quickly snatched up the chocolate chip cookie and took a big bite, moaning in ecstasy. “Oh Raphael, you’ve got to have some.”
To find out RAPHAEL’S reaction, click on the cover of RELIC and purchase your copy today for its bargain price of only $3.99!
**I dance. How do YOU get YOUR flirt on? Tell me below, and you’re in the running for a signed paperback copy of PICTURE PERFECT, my romantic suspense short.**